Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Its been a month almost...i know..i know..whadda want me to do i'm sorry!!!

Hey all! Just thought I'd update you with what's been happening lately. I haven't been updating because there has been so much that has been going on. With Heroes of the World, our writer and friend, Vince Galvez has been helping us edit the story for the first book. Also we've finally got our own t-shirt press machine and printer! GOODBYE So, we've been going back creating new panels and editing a few pages here and there. As far as other work is concerned, I've finally scored a few promo rep gigs for Toronto Auto Show and Home Show. So far, things have been good on work front. As for things on the social front...well let's just say there have been a few "unexpected" turn of events.

Anywhoo..enough about me..here's a couple of sketches I did while myself and the HOTW crew were at the Kuumba Festival.



No comments: